Nirvana Naturopathy Centre & Retreat is one of the best Naturopathy centres in India. Its location, natural therapies, massage, wellness programs appeals not only the locals but also the celebs.
Staying close to nature, Nirvana truly allows your body to heal on its own without the use of modern medicine. Come to Nirvana to experience what naturopathy truly is and what it does to your body?
About Naturopathy And Its Benefits
Before we introduce this amazing retreat of the Nashik, you should know about this natural treatment-naturopathy.
Originally developed in the Vedas, Naturopathy is also popular in western countries. It is a self-healing treatment(also called as science of living)where traditional plant-based medicines and natural therapies are used to cure a disorder.
The techniques involved in Naturopathy regulate the natural system of the body to heal. It is used to treat migraine headache, asthma, depression, cardiovascular issues, hypertension, and diabetes. This is just an additional therapy to cure these diseases and not an alternative.
But many prefer naturopathy rather than modern treatment due to its cost-effectiveness, safety procedure, and positive effect on overall health.
Nirvana offers all these benefits of naturopathy to heal your body from within.
Nirvana Naturopathy- The Best Naturopathy Centre In India
Nirvana is an award-winning retreat located at the beautiful and peaceful setting surrounded by the lake and green areas. The lake facing villas here are the best accommodation that you would get.
How To Reach?
Nirvana is a few kilometres away from the Mumbai International Airport located in Ghotu-Khurd, Igatpuri. You can even land to Gandhinagar Airport which is 44 km away from Nirvana. Take public transport or book a cab to reach Nirvana.
Facilities at nirvana are best curated comprising everything that your body needs to find balance with panch tattva. Here is how nirvana blends these elements of nature:
- The havan shala– The regular havans with mantra recited during it purifies the surrounding air. This pure air when inhaled purifies you from within.
- Waterbody- Lake around the villas soothe your soul and mind with its beautiful and charming view.
- Rock garden– The earth element is symbolized by the rock garden at Nirvana. Different rocks and stones in the garden not only enhances its view but also heals when you take a walk around the walkways.
- Rashi garden- Nirvana has a unique garden which is rare to find anywhere. All the plants within this garden symbolize twelve zodiac signs.
- Temple- Akash tatva is represented by the temples at nirvana to enhance your religious belief and peace.
Nirvana is not only unique in terms of its five elements concept structure, but also for a few more following facilities like:
- Meditation hall
- Dining hall + Kitchen
- Treatment block
Treatment And Therapies
At Nirvana, one can expect the best practices of Naturopathy that includes:
- Diet therapy that includes a freshly prepared diet with no added dairy product, junk foods, deep-fried, and non-vegetarian food to boost your immunity
- Hydrotherapy- Water compresses, steam baths, saunas, sitz baths, and several other hydro therapies allow proper flow of fluid within the body. It also improves digestion, hydration, flexibility, and detoxifies your body
- Massage therapies are also available to improve blood flow, metabolism, detoxification ability, and ease muscle stiffness
- Mud therapy is popular here to condition your skin and hair. It is also effective as it boosts the digestive system and metabolism.
- Acupressure- Applying pressure to the different body parts relaxes your muscles, eliminate pain, stimulates the lymphatic system, ease stress, and improve the function of the immune system
Besides these, Nirvana also offers other popular natural treatments and therapies such as:
- Spinal bath
- Immersion bath
- Hip bath
- Colon hydrotherapy
- Sauna bath
Special Health & Wellness Packages
When you are at Nirvana, take advantage of its special packages that are designed specifically for people with different health goals.
Detox & Weight Loss
Whether it’s about getting rid of excess fat or removing waste from the body, Nirvana offers all. Choose from its 7 or 10-day detox and weight loss program that won’t be out of your budget. The price range for this kind of program varies from INR 24,000-51,000.
The customized program for diabetic patients will help them live a normal life. Take their personal assessment session and consultation to get the full advantage of this program.
Stress has become an inevitable part of everyone’s life but Nirvana retreat is the place where you can get rid of all the stress at once. The moment you step-in to its lush green, 5-star accommodation surrounded by lakes, and fresh air will ease all your worries.
Half of your stress will be gone just by staying here for a few days and rest will be eased by the therapeutic massage with natural essential oils.
Age gracefully without worrying about wrinkles and acne with their anti-ageing program. The steam bath, sauna, mud therapy, yoga, and diet will bring the inner glow and restore youthfulness.
Experts at Nirvana will treat all your allergies by incorporating a balanced diet, herbs, massages, and exercise in your wellness packages.
Detoxification process, special massages, meditation and yoga sessions- all together will support your de-addiction journey.
Accommodation And Price
The accommodation facilities at Nirvana Naturopathy vary and depend upon the duration of stay. You can pick from 5 days, 7 days, 10, and 15 days of the accommodation plan.
You can even select the price range as per the type of sharing you prefer. There are three types of rooms available- AC, Non AC, and villas for those who prefer a separate and luxurious stay.
Lake facing exclusive and ultra-deluxe villas with balconies, separate bedrooms, pantry, and capacity of 2-4 rooms are available.
You can even cancel the stay before 5 days of the visit. Everything at Nirvana is near to perfection and it can be truly experienced only when you stay here for a few days.
So, book a package of your choice and enjoy self-healing at Nirvana Naturopathy.