No wonder that soya is a wonderful healthy alternative of meat for vegan. But, even non-vegetarian loves this “wonder bean.” Therefore, soya chunks and nuggets are the popular ingredients that go in most of the delicacies. To further increase your love for this magical crop, we have come up with some easy soybean recipes.
Check them out below!
What Is So Wonderful About This Wonder Bean?
- Soybean is rich in minerals like selenium, magnesium, calcium,
- The omega-3 fatty acid, found mostly in fish, is the reason why vegan always include soybean in their diet
- Good news for those who are worried about high cholesterol, soybean has zero cholesterol
- It makes digestion easy due to rich fibre content
- Eating soybean products would help you ageing slowly
- For those with memory issues, soybean is a memory-booster and also helps prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Even diabetic patients can benefit from soybean
- It’s a heart-healthy food
- Good for bones too
- Full of protein and other essential amino acids
Now, you know why it’s called a wonder bean. Here are some easy soybean recipes to try so that you can get all the goodness of soya every day.
3 Easy Soybean Recipes
Thai Soya Cabbage Cups
- soybean- 1 cup
- onions- 3/4 cup chopped
- garlic- 2 tbsp chopped
- chillies- 2 tbsp
- tomato sauce- 2 tbsp
- soya sauce- 2-5 tbsp
- bean sprouts- 1/2 cup
- coriander- 3 tbsp chopped
- lemon juice- 3/4th
- chilli fakes
- spring onion
- Thai red curry paste- 1 tbsp
To a pan, add oil, chopped garlic, onions, and chillies. Add soaked soybean in the pan and saute it well. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
To finish the recipe, add lemon juice and salt to taste. Take fresh full cabbage leaves and serve the soya chunks in them.
- Soya granules- 2 cups
- Vinegar- 2 tbsp
- bread crumbles
- garlic paste- 2 tbsp
- salt- 1 tbsp
- black pepper- 1/2 tbsp
- onions- 1/4 cup
- green chillies- 2 tbsp
- red chilli powder- 1 tbsp
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make small kebabs. Flat the balls and shallow fry in a pan. Flip kebabs to turn each side into golden brown. Serve with onion rings on the top and have it with pudina or green chutney.
- Oats- 200 grams
- Chillie- 2 tbsp
- Soya flour- 150 grams
- Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Coriander- 1 tbsp
Soak the oats for half an hour and then grind with a little salt and rest of the ingredients. Make a pancake batter by adding a little bit of water.
Sprinkle oil on a pan, and spread one big spoon of batter in a round shape. Cook from both sides. Serve oats pancakes with honey on top or eat with curd or chutney.
Try these easy soybean recipes and make your meals interesting and healthy too.